HOW MY SON'S PLAYGROUND ACCIDENT TURNED INTO 22 YEARS OF UNLAWFUL ARRESTS

 













First published 09 10 26

The sad story of my son's accident in Churchill Gardens and my unlawful arrest that followed in 2004 was published on my dad's birthday, 27 April.


I'm sharing this again because all the same features that created this story are still in full swing today:

* the same people, the same dirty tactics and the same gang of thugs that formed an abusive cult to bully and harass me are still doing so today, in ever greater numbers

* with the same intent to cause GBH to minors and adults, damage to property, while victims are unlawfully arrested for reporting and complaining about their disgusting abuses, GBH and endless tyranny

In hindsight, I wish I had raised a compensation claim against Dan Marshal (who lied to police to incite my unlawful arrest on 24 April 2004) and the associated abusive cult for persistently terrorising my son and I (a single dad with health challenges) prior to the incident.

The intent to use this constant bullying to cause a serious accident was plainly obvious at the time. So obvious that the perpetrator had to lie to police to make it look like I broke my son's leg, to hide his involvement, including a strange effort to kill me with a brick a few years earlier.

So I spent 1 1/2 days (approx 36 hours) in custody, although there was NO evidence or reason to suggest I had harmed my son in any way at all.

Essentially, all this did was set the tone for the next 22 years of criminal abuse and countless more unlawful arrests. Like a broken record of repetitive criminal corruption ever since. And what's so grossly unfair is that I saw less and less of my son after this accident, who then 'disappeared completely' in 2014, never to be seen again.

The final irony to this tragic tale is I was unlawfully arrested again a few days ago (no clear allegation or evidence to support it - other than some weed I ll soon have a medical licence to use legally) on my son's birthday 🎂 30 Sept 2026, after not seeing him, or knowing of his whereabouts/continued good health for the past 12 years.

Bournemouth Daily Echo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE RAINBOW REMEDY

IOPC INCITING 3rd CHILD MASSACRE- LETTER TO PRESS FOLLOWING IOPC REFUSAL TO INVESTIGATE "PIOTR SWIDERSKI CONNECTIONS"

COLLOIDAL SILVER BEATS CORONA-VIRUS - THE CLINICAL DOCUMENTATION