HOW MY NEIGHBOURS BUILDING SCAM ROBBED ME OVER £1500
Please see the shared folder for the image, photo and video evidence >
THE SCAM
In 2009, I moved into a flat in Bournemouth to find a serious roofing issue needing urgent attention after someone had swapped the existing slates for cheaper roof tiles (more than twice the weight), ignoring all warnings that the existing woodwork was NOT designed to support the extra weight.
Setting the roof on an imminent course for collapse if nothing was done to prop up and support the existing woodwork. Obliging me to roll up my sleeves, ask a few friends (a carpenter and a builder) for help and get to work. Unaware at the time, this would cost me in the region of £2500-3000 out of my pocket to keep my friends paid and pay for materials, to correct my neighbour's disastrous roofing bodge.
When I mentioned the roof issue to my neighbour downstairs, he acted like he knew nothing about it. And I fell for it. Not realising the whole thing was his scam set up with the previous owner of my flat. Essentially, just a stupid idea to replace the slates with much heavier tiles, with no plan moving forward to deal with the collapsing woodwork.
To avoid paying for their combined mess, the previous owner sold the flat to me and scarpered, leaving my neighbour to blag his way out of his share of the roof-support costs, which is exactly what he did.
And it was only recently that I finally found the building's Lease document, to find it clearly states all costs on common parts must be shared ONE HALF: ONE HALF.
THIS WAS JUST THE BEGINNING
Now 17 years later (10 10 26), my neighbour has been caught committing a long list of other crimes against me, including:
* aiding and abetting 17 years of criminal abuse to suppress evidence of his roofing scam and lessen the chances of my raising any complaint for compensation
* causing GBH to his daughter with sustained child abuse, denying his daughter the right to life and proper mobility from the day she learned to walk (around the time I moved in, 2009)
* denying me the right to life/earn a living, and placing our house in imminent danger of catastrophic disrepair/gross vandalism, by refusing to go halves on a drop curb scheme to allow emergency access for me to move heavy goods IN/OUT to maintain my 2 flats and for tradesmen to perform urgent repairs on the house we live in
Quite astonishingly, when I told my neighbour downstairs we need a drop curb to allow emergency access to maintain our property, he knocked on my door and asked me to pay for it all. Hold on, this sounds familiar, I said. After robbing me over £1500 on the 2009 roof support scam, now you want me to pay for our drop curb in full?
Yes, that's right.
I have to pay for all of it, although I am away half the time and the drop curb space will be free for my neighbour to use all to himself.
Selfishness at its most objectionable extreme.
Then it became clear the same neighbour is running a large number of other nasty scams, including efforts to hide his disgusting child abuse with terrible, transparent lies and deceit.
I reported this to my local police (Dorset), only to find my neighbour then started teaming up with local thugs to terrorise and silence me.
POLICE ARREST THE VICTIM
Then, as if things could not become any worse, local police arrested me on 30 Sept 2026, showing strong support for this completely insane building-scamming, child-abusing neighbour of mine. And the 17-year catalogue of crimes, abuse and scams he still thinks he can get away with.
It then became clear that local police have NO clear charge and NO evidence to support it.
If this is not a classic example of police treating victims as criminals in the most extreme example of 2-tier justice possible, I don't know what is.
Crispin Galizia


Comments
Post a Comment