EMAIL TO IOPC (20.09.24) [Piotr Swiderski Connections] Fw: Court Summons Ref: 55CH0265423 -RAISED ILLEGALLY TO ESCALATE DOMESTIC TERRORISM - RETURNED

 20th September 2024




To let you know I will call after the weekend, for 2 reasons: firstly the enormous amount of evidence I have submitted will need time for you to fully appreciate. Secondly, I'm exhausted, still struggling with a head injury and brain damage from the persistent battery, that only sleep can remedy.

Including a couple more attachments, and that's it for today.

Thank you for your time and patience.

Crispin


From: crispin galizia <crispin007_6@hotmail.com>
Sent: 20 September 2024 11:35
To: !enquiries <enquiries@policeconduct.gov.uk>
Subject: EDIT 2 [Piotr Swiderski Connections] Fw: Court Summons Ref: 55CH0265423 -RAISED ILLEGALLY TO OPENLY ESCALATE DOMESTIC TERRORISM - RETURNED

Some important corrections and additions: 
  • 2 unnecessary attachments deleted & one further FOI request added
  • FOUND THE DEFAMATORY LETTER (!) photocopy 29th June 2023
Additional Information & evidence

As the repeated incidents of wrongful arrests in connection with the Sara Armstrong scandal have been very deliberately designed to incite me to take my own life, year after year, I have assembled the following evidence to demonstrate the problem:

  • My wrongful arrest on 29th July 2020, in the aftermath of reporting Sara Armstrong for "aggravated verbal assault" May 2020, only a few weeks earlier, (meaning Sara should have been the one arrested)

  • My wrongful arrest on 28th June 2023, (one day before the defamatory letter about me was posted to my doctor's surgery on 29th June 2023, from Bournemouth Police station) has been removed from my medical records (as noted 20.09.24) showing someone is seriously embarrassed by the explicit dishonest content (if I can find the photocopy I will send it in due course)

  • Including all the Freedom Of Information Requests/Subject Access Requests, asking for more information from Dorset police about very serious abuses against me, and crime reports NEVER replied to (attached)

  • Including video evidence of the sustained harassment by Dorset Police at my front door, in February this year. Again demonstrates how these visits by the Police were very clearly designed to drive me to take my own life, without any due care or consideration given to my already devastating circumstances. Or the enormous wealth of evidence proving I was already innocent of all the charges they were dishonestly fabricating about me.

    Dorset Police terrorizing residents to hide evidence of their m*rders and g*nocide


          Dorset Police TRY TO EXCUSE 20 Years Of BARBARIC Domestic Terrorism

Lastly, assembling this evidence has been a marathon task, and therefore not unlikely I have omitted something. It may be I stumble upon something later, or you find something I have missed you would like me to see. If so, please ask, and I will forward it as soon as possible.

Crispin Galizia


From: crispin galizia <crispin007_6@hotmail.com>
Sent: 19 September 2024 21:31
To: !enquiries <enquiries@policeconduct.gov.uk>
Subject: Fw: [Piotr Swiderski Connections] Fw: Court Summons Ref: 55CH0265423 -RAISED ILLEGALLY TO OPENLY ESCALATE DOMESTIC TERRORISM - RETURNED
  • including one further attachment, a Timeline of events to show how repeated assaults, hate incitement and wrongful arrest have been used to force me to take my own life, for the past 4 years.
  • As well as ignore vast amounts of compelling evidence supporting my complaints, to issue the court summons on blatantly fake unfounded charges.


From: crispin galizia <crispin007_6@hotmail.com>
Sent: 19 September 2024 19:02
To: !enquiries <enquiries@policeconduct.gov.uk>
Subject: [Piotr Swiderski Connections] Fw: Court Summons Ref: 55CH0265423 -RAISED ILLEGALLY TO OPENLY ESCALATE DOMESTIC TERRORISM - RETURNED
Follow up email to the 3 emails about Piotr Swiderski I posted earlier >>

Dear IOPC,

Recent evidence has confirmed this recent court summons, issued without any clear allegation on the front of it, was raised to facilitate and protect my father, Dr Galizia's campaign of hate incitement, battery/beating, GBH with intent, and serial murder.

This contains all the same hallmarks of my father's recent attempt to pervert/weaponize Emergency Services to help him murder his son, except this time perverting the duties of the judiciary for the same sinister murderous purposes.

I will therefore be collecting all the names of those responsible for raising this flagrantly illegal court summons and forward them to you as soon as possible.

Yours sincerely,

Crispin Galizia


From: crispin galizia <crispin007_6@hotmail.com>
Sent: 15 July 2024 10:43
To: message@talktothepress.com <message@talktothepress.com>; newsdesk@dailyecho.co.uk <newsdesk@dailyecho.co.uk>
Subject: Fw: Court Summons Ref: 55CH0265423 -RAISED ILLEGALLY TO OPENLY ESCALATE DOMESTIC TERRORISM - RETURNED
Press copy >>

From: crispin galizia <crispin007_6@hotmail.com>
Sent: 15 July 2024 10:42
To: contactcrime <contactcrime@justice.gov.uk>; FirstHearingsMags.Wessex@cps.gov.uk <FirstHearingsMags.Wessex@cps.gov.uk>; Supporter Communications <sct@amnesty.org.uk>
Subject: Court Summons Ref: 55CH0265423 -RAISED ILLEGALLY TO OPENLY ESCALATE DOMESTIC TERRORISM - RETURNED
Dear Dorset Police,

Court Summons Case Ref: 55CH0265423

The court Summons above contains NO incriminating evidence, is therefore completely unsubstantiated, blatantly fraudulent, and patently raised on illegal grounds.

The sinister ulterior motive behind raising this illegal court summons: to excuse 20 years of appalling Human Rights Violations affecting my self/my family, and further escalate an appalling racket of domestic terrorism against me has been unequivocally established in light of a large quantity of irrefutable new evidence, posted to your email-inbox over the weekend.

I am therefore returning the Court Summons Ref: 55CH0265423 to the return address supplied on the envelope it arrived in.

We, the people of Dorset, do NOT pay taxes to Dorset Police to help you run a door-to-door racket of illegal kidnapping, wrongful arrest, beating/battery, wrongful detention, gang rape, Human Rights Violations, and serial murder against us, for your own personnel gain and entertainment.

We are NOT here to help you hide your involvement in corporate manslaughter scandals with fraudulent court documents clearly designed to “set us up” with far-fetched deceitful nonsense.

We pay our taxes to help you keep the peace and maintain a harmonious law-abiding society.

I therefore strongly advise that you finally reply to the £ 20,000 Compensation Claim (relating to 20 years of Human Rights Violations committed against me) I submitted on 21st Feb 2024 to your online address, as soon as possible.

I am a working musician and have a gig in Devon on 8th August 2024 and therefore not able to attend this illegal hearing.

Thank you for your understanding.

Crispin Galizia














Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE RAINBOW REMEDY

NOTICE SERVED UPON DR GALIZIA 13TH JULY 2022

COLLOIDAL SILVER BEATS CORONA-VIRUS - THE CLINICAL DOCUMENTATION