SINUS CANCER - CASE STUDY





First published 28 11 19

Updated 13 10 26


SINUS CANCER – CASE STUDY 

1995 - 1999

I displayed all the classic symptoms of Sinus Cancer quite severely when I first presented myself to GP’s at Talbot Medical Centre (1995) and ENT specialists at Bournemouth Hospital (1996).

Symptoms included:

* Complete blockage of left sinus cavity accompanied by occasional bleeding/discharge 
*   * Strong dust allergy (NOT previously experienced)
     * Hearing loss
*   * Inability to swallow
     * Frequent headaches
     * Loose and very sensitive teeth
     * Fits and seizures in desperate attempts to clear the permanent unexplained blockage to my left sinus (also attributed to overdosing on anti-congestion medication taken to clear blockage) 
     
·      ((**Etc ** The symptoms I experienced were so numerous and complex I have ONLY mentioned the most notable in a bid to keep things concise.))

These symptoms were badly misinterpreted by my GP’s AND 3 different ENT specialists (1995-96) who ALL failed to correctly diagnose my condition.

  Given the serious nature of my symptoms, the enormous number of them and the extremely long periods of time (years) I was expected to endure them, there was no other way for me to interpret this form of neglect other than “sustained brutal torture”.

For the record, I do NOT believe any doctor wanted to deliberately and brutally torture me for a prolonged period of time. Yet somehow this is exactly what happened, albeit by accident or a simple mistake.

However, my father, Dr E J Galizia (a retired anaesthetist) has recently been reported to Avon and Somerset Police for openly bragging and boasting during phone calls to me that:

“As a qualified doctor, I have the authority to use cancerous tumours to routinely torture, terrorise, badly mutilate, and brutally murder whenever I choose without providing a scan first because I’m above the law”. (Dr E J Galizia)

My 85 y.o dad is clearly not in his right mind at the time of uttering this strange comment a few weeks ago, but it is still very worrying nevertheless.

I was given no choice but to call the Police and ask them if NHS doctors really do have the power to use cancerous tumours to inflict untold misery upon unsuspecting patients before giving them a scan and bothering to find out the real cause of the problem and establish the real cause of their suffering before the patient dies?

A&S Police admitted that my father’s angry outburst did sound “very worrying indeed”, then admitted they are powerless to act or do anything about the issue. Despite a vast wealth of supporting evidence clearly indicating this ugly, sadistic evil form of abuse, “rogue doctors using tumours to torture” may well be far more widespread and out of control than anyone really appreciates.

If it happened to me, it’s clearly happening to others.

Prompting further questions:

  Ø How do you look after someone who is having their head slowly pulled apart by an aggressive cancerous tumour that doctors are refusing to recognise, diagnose or treat?

My wife at the time of the misdiagnosis (Lorraine Kauffman 1994-1999) was handed the “impossible job” of looking after me with no acknowledgement of her extraordinary efforts.

It strikes me as completely inhumane to leave anyone in such a clear state of obscene torture as I was, dependent upon outside help from a wife/carer/nurse, even if it was the result of an unintentional error. After all, what is the difference between using cancerous tumours to torture and using standard torture equipment?

My father has recently responded by escalating a campaign of threats/isolation, criminal abuse and blackmail against me to scare, silence me and stop me from speaking the truth. Threatening my son, my sister, and other family members (to name only a few) in a frantic effort to stop the “inconvenient truth” from escaping, e.g. in the form of case studies like this one.

I therefore have to ask myself: how many more (Sinus) cancer patients are being subjected to indefinite torture from horrific symptoms, then subjected to relentless terrorism to silence them?

Again, no one seems to know the true extent of this problem. The fact that the Police admit they’re powerless to do anything does clearly suggest that this is happening to lots of other people. 

DIAGNOSING AND TREATING SINUS CANCER

There are 2 major obstacles to identifying sinus cancer:

1.      1. Mistaking it for Flu Symptoms…and/or a “Nasal Polyp” (which can and does evolve into a tumour)

2.     2. The doctor thinks the patient is crazy and/or imagining the symptoms


However, when the sinus blockage problem (to one side only) persists for many weeks, or even months, it should become a lot more obvious what the real cause is.

 Ø It’s a medical fact that severe blockages to one side of the sinus cavity do not last more than 6 weeks at the most.

 Ø Therefore, a stubborn blockage (to one side) of the nasal passage that simply will not go away after 6- 8 weeks is VERY LIKELY TO BE CANCER!!!
     
     And extremely unlikely to be anything else but cancer because there is NO OTHER MEDICAL EXPLANATION for a permanent blockage to one side of the nasal passage for more than 8 weeks.

Any foreign particle, piece of food, will dislodge (or be found on an X-ray) relatively quickly. And the same is true for animals incidentally e.g. police sniffer dogs often develop cancer from the excessive amounts of dust they inhale, and the "one side blocked" diagnosis is the same for the dog, as it is for a human.

Which means doctors in ancient times would have used this "one side blockage symptom" to diagnose patients (and animals) on sight, far more quickly and effectively than we see today.


THE 1996 SINUS CANCER MISDIAGNOSIS AT POOLE HOSPITAL

One explanation behind my 1996 misdiagnosis at Poole Hospital was the fact that ONLY the older generation develops sinus cancer, usually the over 55 -60 bracket. 

In 1996, I was only 29 years old.

And the ENT specialist simply did not make the connection, thinking it must be impossible for anyone of this young age to develop sinus cancer. A fundamental medical error that had lasting consequences for me, leaving me to battle an awful disease, on my own, for the next 30 years, without any recognition or comprehension from the outside.


WHERE IS ALL OUR EXPERIENCE AND EXPERTISE?

Sinus cancer is not a “new illness” like AIDS or Bird Flu.

So where is all the hard-won expertise we carefully gathered and passed down over the past few million years?

Doctors worldwide, by simple definition, should ALL be highly experienced experts, able to swiftly:

 Ø Diagnose cancers in the Sinus cavity in the very early stages
 Ø Suggest effective treatments
 Ø Reverse the illness quickly and effectively

The appalling facial mutilations resulting from late diagnosis and radical surgery to remove stage 4 tumours of the Sinus Cavity are very revealing of the stark inability of doctors to quickly diagnose, suggest helpful treatment options or even provide constructive advice to control/reverse the progress of the disease.

There is, of course, a very simple reason for this that points very clearly to the outright suppression of cures (and diagnostic skills) for Sinus Cancer that dates back many thousands of years.

Effective remedies that I did not discover until 2014 – 2018 - 2020, leaving me very disappointed that it took so long to find simple, fast, and powerful solutions to a problem that had plagued me for nearly 2 decades, removing the majority of my teeth and even changing the shape of my face.

Some anti-cancer solutions I discovered on the Internet around 2011-12, for instance, the Alkaline Diet and the use of sodium bicarbonate (in small amounts) to slow the progress of cancerous conditions. However, since the first symptoms in 1996, I made a careful note of everything that exacerbated symptoms (and improved them), slowly building an anti-cancer protocol without even realising that I had cancer, until 2011 when I finally found all the unmistakable and unique symptoms listed on the Cancer Research UK website. 


CATCH 22 - THE HIDDEN DANGER OF EARLY DIAGNOSIS

As I mentioned earlier, the “lack of any formal cancer diagnosis” may well have helped to save my life because there is a clear “hidden danger” in the early diagnosis of sinus cancer if the patient is not aware of effective treatments to reverse the condition at the time of diagnosis:

1.     > Patient is panic-stricken and scared witless by their Sinus Cancer diagnosis

2.     > Patient continues smoking with increasing frequency to placate anxiety issues

>   > Symptoms quickly become a lot worse, and major surgery is required


3.     Chemotherapy, radiation and surgery have potentially catastrophic consequences for a young patient, resulting in horrific facial mutilations, as well as recurrence of the disease (secondary cancers caused by the treatment/smoking combined) resulting in inevitable early death.)
      
     So the irony is I was better off with the 1996 misdiagnosis that led to protracted isolation, while being bullied, ridiculed and vilified relentlessly for the next 30 years.


CASE IN POINT – OIL PULLING

The cures I discovered in 2018 are very clearly “ancient ingenious natural tricks”, the first example being OIL PULLING.

OIL PULLING originates from ancient Indian Ayurvedic medicine, approx. 50,000 years old.

I started OIL PULLING on the 1st Jan 2019, several times a day (after eating) for a few minutes on each occasion. 

I never went back to the dentist again (!) in the meantime, managing to save the last of my teeth and return my “dark-looking stumps” to healthy white equivalents in the space of 9 months.

It then rapidly became clear that OIL PULLING could have EASILY saved ALL my teeth, if I had only known about it when it most mattered in 1996.

The logic behind OIL PULLING is very straightforward:

 Ø Plants contain EXTREMELY LOW levels of bacteria (until they die of course!) because they have a relatively sterile ecosystem, no immune system, so the seed IS the immune system, preserving the species. Thus, oils cold-extracted also contain similarly low levels of bacteria and are therefore naturally sterile by design.


 Ø Certain Oils **specifically Sunflower/Vegetable/Coconut/Sesame** have ALL been noted to have a magnetic effect, drawing out specifically the bacteria/microbes that cause tooth decay.

 Ø So if we vigorously swish plant oil around our mouth, we can successfully remove the bacteria/fungi/microbes associated with tooth decay, heal cavities (notably with much faster success in children BUT still possible for adults), reducing our visits to the dentist by 99% all in a single moment of realisation.

Tooth decay is of course (again) an ancient disease. As old as the human race, and also notably THE most prevalent and common disease in modern Western societies.

In days before electricity and Dental Practices is it really so surprising that humans discovered a way to reverse tooth decay? Control dental corrosion and heal cavities? Avoid abscesses, extractions, untold misery and accompanying cancer/heart attack risks?

OIL PULLING may well have been a standard everyday treatment in some societies many 1000’s of years ago so why do we not see it today?

When we look at how many jobs we have created in the absence of OIL PULLING it’s not hard to see why such an ingenious trick had to be eliminated in order to make way for jobs/financial interests. Also explaining how dental corrosion quickly became the most prolific disease facing modern Western society.

However, sinus cancer patients (!) are the first to experience LOOSE/SENSITIVE TEETH and exacerbated tooth decay as one of the first symptoms. And therefore stand to benefit the most from OIL PULLING.

As well as suffer the worst consequences in its absence, as clearly seen in my case.


EVIDENCE OF HIDING/REMOVING CURES

Clearly suggesting that the remedies for sinus cancer, such as OIL PULLING, had to be systematically removed for one reason and one reason only: they promote vitality and health.

Prompting the next question:
How many more simple tricks to reverse Sinus Cancer have been destroyed simply because they may help to maintain the vitality of the general population?
I can assure you that Oil Pulling is not alone. 

When we see how easy it is to use the badly mutilated faces of Sinus Cancer victims to collect vast sums of money for Cancer Research charities, we must be suspicious of further criminal activity.

Money for the badly mutilated man? Is the oldest trick in the book and may well have been very common 100, 000 years ago.
Old habits clearly die hard.

THE BIGGEST SCAM ON PLANET EARTH

How much of this public money today (£1.33 billion per year from Cancer Research in the UK alone) is being used to keep the cures for sinus cancer suppressed and a well-hidden secret? Such as Oil Pulling, for example?

The likely assassination in times gone by of anyone with the right knowledge to successfully reverse/treat sinus cancer may well have been regarded as good business advice, quite simply to set up “the biggest health scam on planet earth”.

If misery = profit for Big Pharma, then sinus cancer provides all the misery in truckloads.

Revealing the stark possibility that dozens of expert healers were all routinely executed to make way for more jobs and more money.

Finally explaining why dedicated health professionals living in our so-called “civilised modern advanced society” know so little about the ancient dread disease known as: sinus cancer.

QUITE SIMPLY THERE IS FAR MORE MONEY TO BE MADE FROM STAYING TOTALLY IGNORANT ABOUT REVERSING SINUS CANCER THAN THERE IS REVERSING IT

Highlighting the real reasons why we are still not able to recognise severe sinus cancer symptoms (after many years) and why we still have practically NO knowledge on how to reverse tumours affecting the nasal cavities.

However, this does leave the possibility for cures to be re-discovered


CANCER PATIENT BASHING CAMPAIGN 2003 - 2026

For 17 years (1994-2011) I was forced to find solutions of my own, a very mixed blessing to say the least for the following reasons:

2001 – 2026: I was routinely bullied by random thugs and hooligans who singled me out as an easy target. Noticing I looked unwell and unable to defend myself, I was under constant attack on the path to find remedies.

 Ø Violently and regularly assaulted by random thugs who all ran to the Police to falsify Police statements and commit perjury to cover their crimes and make me look like the offender and prosecute me for their own violent offences/horrific abuse

 Ø Eventually I had no choice but to call it “a highly sophisticated cancer patient bashing campaign” that clearly included Police/CPS and Magistrates Courts who all appeared willing to toe the line. 

 Ø Raising the next question, how many more cancer patients are being misdiagnosed only to find themselves in a Courtroom a short while later? How many cancer patients end up in jail before they are even diagnosed? How many are sitting in cells as I write?

In many ways, this resembles a carefully baited trap set by doctors for the Police!

1.     Doctor fails to correctly diagnose a serious (sinus) cancer problem.

2.     Patient quickly ends up being bullied by ruthless thugs/3rd parties who run straight to the Police, asking for help falsifying statements and committing perjury to cover up their own offences.

3.     Cancer patient gets charged for someone else’s offence: jailed and/or fined. (When he/she is already being severely tortured by his doctor!)


GIGANTIC CIRCUS OF CANCER EXPLOITATION

How old is this problem? How does it work?

·        Cures are routinely hidden/removed/destroyed by the very people claiming to look for them. Cancer research charities, of course.

·        When a patient develops a tumour in their sinus cavity, they are “kept in the dark”, routinely terrified by the symptoms while told they have a bad flu or a nasal polyp.
·        When symptoms persist, the doctor tells the patient, “You clearly have serious mental health issues”.

·        Doctors/family/friends start enjoying the big ego trip, as a clear “master – slave” scenario develops. And the patient is subjected to extreme indefinite torture (usually starting with facial swelling, frequent tooth abscesses, agonising pain and early surgery/removal of teeth)  

·       Bullies/thugs and violent cowards quickly surround the patient, spotting a weak link and waste no time pushing them about/physically assaulting them.

·        Police move in to try and stop the “massive patient bashing campaign” now in full swing and end up arresting the “outnumbered” patient.

·        Patient ends up in a courtroom facing charges relating to reams of fictitious nonsense invented by lying, violent bullies.

·        Unable to articulate their version of events clearly or defend themselves properly the cancer patient is found guilty, fined and/or sent to jail.
  
      A sinister cycle of criminal abuse that repeats like a broken record.


** I sustained a serious head injury and consequent brain damage when hit head-on by a car in 1982 at 15 years old, and my head went through the windscreen with considerable force - providing another unfortunate incentive for bullies to move in **

POLICE COMPLAINTS

Only recently have I begun to file formal complaints to the IOPC in regard to this troubling matter. Reminding the Police of the cycle of relentless oppression, violence, falsified statements/perjury that ran unchecked for the best part of 16 years, from 2003 to the present day.

The Police were taken by complete surprise when they found out. Quite embarrassed when they realised it was all a huge scam! Only time will tell if I receive any compensation or even any recognition for past abuses at this stage! (2019)

A SHORT HISTORY 

2011

In 2011 while visiting the Cancer Research UK database looking for help I stumbled upon a list of my symptoms under the heading “Paranasal Sinus Cancer”.

 Ø It was immediately crystal clear. As soon as I cast my eyes down the list of symptoms, I’d found the answer.

 Ø The severity of my symptoms was so extreme, so unique, so unusual, and so persistent, I was in no doubt about the authenticity of my cancer diagnosis.

I’d been suffering from cancer for 17 years at this point, without even knowing I had cancer! I was reeling…

Now, spurred to research other Sinus Cancer cases and testimonies I was finally able to contact other patients via the “Facebook Sinus Cancer Support Page” and share stories.
At last I was able to speak and connect with people who had experienced some of the hideous torture/misery I had. You can’t imagine the relief.

2011-2012

In a state of bewilderment at my “Sinus Cancer discovery” on the Cancer Research UK website, I booked an appointment with Dr Ferang (Providence Surgery) to share this disturbing news in hope of finally gaining access to a scan that could confirm my overwhelming suspicions.

Dr Ferang initially appeared unhappy with my cancer revelation and abruptly refused to send me for a scan. Instead, advising I book an appointment with Dr Turnbull (chief doctor at the time). To be honest this struck me as a very strange reaction to such an obvious problem, however I did what I was instructed to do and booked an appointment with Dr Turnbull.

Extremely frustrated and fed up, during my appointment with Dr Ferang I was slightly rude and said “It’s like a mantra round here, no one cares!”

Dr Ferang looked quite unimpressed and likely left a note on my records to that effect: “don’t help Crispin- he was rude to me!”

My intention was not to be rude (!) but to spur Dr Ferang into realising I had been neglected for 17 years and desperately wanted a scan.

PLEASE NOTE: I was desperately keen to access an MRI scan to show the Police the scale of abuse against cancer patients and apply for compensation relating to relentless physical assaults/perjury perpetrated against me since 2003.

I booked my appointment with Dr Turnbull as requested.

Dr Turnbull also appeared reluctant to give me a scan to confirm my suspicions, again appearing frustrated with my demands and fed up with my lectures on natural anti-cancer treatment options/self-diagnosis.

The reasons for blocking access to a basic MRI to detect cancer issues appeared to stem from the possibility that a scan may clearly provide positive proof of previous medical neglect. And consequent harm.

This was the only explanation I could arrive at, given the unusual circumstances. What other reason could there be for denying someone so obviously suffering from sinus cancer an MRI scan?

WHAT TO DO NEXT?

Still keen to have an MRI scan of my sinus/brain area to identify cancer issues I booked more appointments with GPs from Providence Surgery: Dr Vincent and Dr Carter.

I can only assume a note was left on my medical records demanding a blanket block for an MRI scan as Dr Vincent/Dr Carter both immediately reiterated their refusal similar to Dr Turnbull’s decision a few weeks earlier.

After more disappointing consultations with Dr Vincent and Dr Carter I was given no choice but to “give up” with GP appointments, I was going around in circles.

Another reason why I have chosen to write this report rather than book another appointment.

2012 -2014

Abandoned by my GP’s I went on a mission to find cures. My life, after all, depended on it.

After reading about the inherent dangers associated with traditional cancer treatments/chemotherapy etc I had already made up my mind I wanted the scan but not the treatment. And quickly embarked on investigating every available anti-cancer treatment/piece of related evidence I could find on the web.

Arguably a positive outcome in some ways (although it sucked up years of my time) as it spurred me to start urgently looking for solutions and remedies. However the most effective cures did not arrive until 2018-2020, very late in the day. Ending a 25-year-long search.

Clearly indicating that I may not be the first person to discover these cures. More likely the last in a long line of hapless healers.

2014  -2018

 Ø Further loss of teeth indicates that sinus cancer was the cause

 Ø I notice a slight “facial distortion” on my face, clearly created by the tumour I have been battling for the past 20 years. (Further establishing cancer as the cause).


 Ø I began complaining to the Police over the regular assaults/blatant perversions of justice to cover up untold bullying and violent assaults perpetrated against me since 2003. A battle I am still fighting to this day.


CAUSES/TREATMENTS OF SINUS CANCER

2019

The 3 main causes of Sinus Cancer are fairly well-known: smoking, chemical pollutants and household dust.

It therefore makes perfect sense that the best placed person to help a sinus cancer patient is someone who knows how to tackle irresponsible smoking habits. Someone with experience who knows how to turn this destructive habit around quickly, effectively and permanently for the benefit of all concerned.

Smoking is, after all, another ancient issue, much like tooth decay and sinus cancer, again pointing to ancient solutions.

However, smokers also provide the best “return business” for those who wish to profit from the sick. Providing multiple reasons to destroy helpful solutions to quit destructive smoking habits.

As you may have guessed by now this does also involve “ingenious ancient tricks” concerning the consumption of cannabis, so I’m not entirely comfortable about speaking in too much detail here, however, I am more than willing to discuss this further in private at my next appointment, if anyone is interested.

Please see my recent video and the description for more suggestions >

SUMMARY OF ALTERNATIVE CANCER TREATMENTS 2023
https://rumble.com/v3lmsvv-summary-of-alternative-cancer-treatments-2023.html

https://rumble.com/v3lmsvv-summary-of-alternative-cancer-treatments-2023.html

Safe to say there is no mention of the last “ingenious trick” I discovered to tackle unhealthy smoking habits (the sledgehammer that finally cracked it) on the web. In spite of the recent growing popularity of cannabis medicine, all we seem to witness is the proliferation of irresponsible methods of consumption and reckless ways of smoking it, especially from America, where its use is now more widely accepted.


CONCLUSION

I apologise profusely for all the upset, confusion and controversy my health challenges have created over the past quarter of a century. However I do feel strongly that this is now a “landmark case” that deserves nothing less than full media attention, if only to avoid a repetition of another similarly tragic case(s) as mine in future.

Yes there are powerful effective cures for sinus cancer. 

Yes they have been violently destroyed. 

Yes I can prove it all beyond any reasonable doubt. 

Yes I have a wealth of supporting evidence. 

And yes, we need an independent review and a full public inquiry from an outside organisation.

A comprehensive documentary to educate the public/healthcare professionals worldwide about my experiences and release cures which can then be passed to scientists to analyse, if they wish.

Paving the way to a much brighter future free from financial corruption, ruthless exploitation, hideously mutilated faces and rampant dishonesty.

We’re clearly still living in the dark ages with our current understanding of sinus cancer and my case study displays this very clearly. And we now have a golden opportunity to improve this sad state of affairs into something more compassionate, considerate and intelligent.

I hope this has helped you to appreciate the nature of my concerns in more detail.  As well as understand why we have such a shocking lack of knowledge surrounding cancer in general, in light of its blatantly ancient origins.

I look forward to booking an appointment when the dust has had a chance to settle and wish you all the best for the future/New Year.

Any questions in the meantime: crispin007_6@hotmail.com

Crispin Galizia
                          


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE RAINBOW REMEDY

IOPC INCITING 3rd CHILD MASSACRE- LETTER TO PRESS FOLLOWING IOPC REFUSAL TO INVESTIGATE "PIOTR SWIDERSKI CONNECTIONS"

COLLOIDAL SILVER BEATS CORONA-VIRUS - THE CLINICAL DOCUMENTATION