The Love Experience Festival 2012 - Was it just another Game Of Thrones?




 





Is this the weirdest festival story ever ??? 

Following some very alarming discoveries in the aftermath of The Love Experience Festival 2012 (a massive Death Cult Takeover) I'm sharing these old photos taken at the festival, as a reminder it did take place.

On June 6th 2012 Venus crossed the Sun as predicted in the Mayan Calender, (appearing as a black speck on the Sun for a few hours, remember?) and a man called Sunbird from Glastonbury, with a birthday on the same day as me, decided to put on a festival.

There is no record of this festival having ever taken place on line, Google, YouTube or anywhere else. So only these photos, and this post, keep the memory alive.

I also have alarming evidence of a strangely sinister "Game Of Thrones" going on behind the scenes, while this festival was taking place.

I called Sunbird on the phone a few days before the festival to let him know I shared the same birthday, and was it alright to come along, but what we didnt know at this point is we were both born on the SAME day 06.06.67.

When I first entered the festival site I was wearing the T shirt (in the picture above) and asked someone "which one is Sunbird". They pointed to a man wearing the SAME T SHIRT as me. The same design, with a redder tint to it. Holy shi*t...I honestly couldnt believe it. I was so gobsmacked I ran off and changed the T shirt, before introducing myself, in case he thought I was trying to copy him/taking the piss.

This was BEFORE WE MET and BEFORE we even realised we were born on the same day. I had already called Sunbird on the phone shortly before the festival to ask if I could celebrate my birthday, so it wasnt until I had finally changed my T- shirt and introduced myself to him, that Sunbird popped the question "how old are you?"

"OMG we are the same age" he replied, born on the same day.

Then as the festival progressed I noticed Sunbird was very cold toward me, forcing me to stand with a crowd of people and sing "Happy Birthday" for him. Perfectly aware it was also my birthday as well, but happy not to include me in any celebration. Always giving me a strange look.

I quickly noticed it was all about Sunbird, his long ceremonies, his long monologues, all the attention on him and he clearly didn't want any intruders.

At that point I realised there is something very strange going on here, before the festival had even finished.

On 21st December of the same year (21.12.12 End Of World Day predicted in Mayan Calender), Sunbird decided to host another event "End of World Day". I was literally getting ready to leave and was suddenly (very nearly) viciously beaten to death by an extremely violent psychopath.

Just a coincidence?

By this point I was absolutely certain something strange was going on. 

Furthermore, very tragically, the news came a few years after the 2012 festival (around 2014), that Sunbird had died suddenly in a car crash, driving to a festival in Europe. 

Most remarkably, since "Love Experience 2012", the past 11 years have seen the worst rise in domestic terrorism, charity fraud, kidnapping and lethal violence in UK history. While my whole entire family have been held with a knife to their throat for years on end, unable to speak, unable to admit they're even alive. 

 
Then the damn virus exploded onto our streets in Jan 2020, only 8 years after "The Love Experience Festival 2012".

The lovely girl kate Flaxman I met there is now also dead, another victim of cancer charity fraud.

All the promises and long explanations of a "brighter, more spiritual future" quite simply never materialised.

Now I, for one, feel conned. Like we were all duped to believe a pack of lies. I'm sure others do too. I therefore think this should behave as a warning for others: please go to these festivals, support your small festivals, but DO NOT whatever you do, listen to the nonsense some of these people spout.

In the end our very lives, dignity and freedoms depend on discerning lies from truth.


One Love 3>





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

COLLOIDAL SILVER BEATS CORONA-VIRUS - THE CLINICAL DOCUMENTATION

THE RAINBOW REMEDY

[COPY] * April 27th 2020 * Nobel Prize-Winning Scientist Who Discovered HIV Says Coronavirus Was Created In a Laboratory